Congratulations on completing the application for the Kansas/Nebraska Region Hallmark Awards. The Award Application is due by 4:30 p.m. on the Wednesday after the International Hallmark Awards are due.
To be eligible for the awards, you must complete the Entry Checklist, marking all of the awards you wish to be eligible for competition.
For the Kansas/Nebraska Region Hallmark Awards, all submissions will be submitted through the website. You will select the award you wish to apply for, complete the application, and then submit when completed.
Just a reminder that the following awards are due to International Headquarters by 5:00 p.m. on deadlines provided on the ptk.org website. You will not submit these awards through the Kansas/Nebraska Region, other than marking on the entry checklist that you would like to be considered for the award at the Regional Level. Information/Applications on these awards can be found online at ptk.org/hallmarks.
- Honors In Action Award
- College Project Award
- Distinguished Chapter Officer Team Award
- Distinguished Chapter Officer Award
- Distinguished Chapter Member Award
- Paragon Award for New Advisors
- Distinguished Advisor Award
- Continued Excellence Award for Advisors
- Distinguished Advisor Team Award
- Distinguished Administrator Award
- Distinguished College President Award
Please select the following awards you wish to complete. When you click on the form, the instructions will be provided, including the word limits.
- Kansas/Nebraska Region Hallmark Award Entry List (REQUIRED)
- Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Sister Chapter Award
- Service Award
- Great Idea Award
- Yearbook Award
- Achievement in the Arts Award
- Achievement in Literature Award